Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dear Husband...


Dear Husband,
I know in life, as much as we expected things to never change; it will somehow,
I am the type of person who holds on to great memories in life,
Even I know nothing will last forever, and somehow, great things are never meant to stay long in our life,
For some good reason, it fades faster than we can ever imagine.

But dear Husband,
Allow me to hold on to this one definate thing;
Allow me to remember you as a Facilitator boy with a blue cap, wearing blue faded baggy jeans and Kickers boot,
Who used to make me a great cup of coffee, used to wait for me for lunch when I used to be crazily busy assisting Juliah at Camp, used to give me the love cards on every 30th of every month celebrating our monthly anniversary,
And a boy who has transformed to be a father when you silently cried holding our newly born baby in your arms :) ..my~! it still bring me tears remembering how much you were touched by our little Angel then..

Please..
Regardless our life and relationship has changed in so many ways,
Please do allow me to hold on to those sweet memories with you,
The memories when life used to be so simple and easy for both of us.

I love you and I never regret that,
-wife
nho

No comments:

Post a Comment