Thursday 9 June 2011

The Other Woman

I should take a good caution on you when he started to tell me about how close you were back at the office (Instead I just give great ignorance for trusting him so much). And when it happen, I should not hear and believe your justifications after you have created such a mess in my life (and created it for twice). I was just being too naïve to understand the true colors of some people; moreover the one like you. You are just too much drama, yes you are! Even so, I never doubt you as a good actress and bravo for applying what you have learned in your favorite past time; being a stage actress, into this real world. Regardless all, to my surprise I never want to blame you on what had happen or to hate you. Instead, I think you are just a weak woman who seeks attention and for that you were taken as an easy target for a man who trying to take his revenge on me.  

Positive thought in me always tell me that I should be grateful for the mess which you has caused. I should be thankful for it open up my eyes and his eyes to know what type of woman he is married to. He finally chose me instead you. He knows me better now and left you. But dear woman, seriously, wake up! This world is cruel and it is not just about you. Stop being self-centered and selfish! This world is about everyone and everything around you too! I think you have to understand that what ever you do in life, it DO have an effect toward others! I just pray for someday somehow, you will realize what kind of mess you have created and how bad it has affected me in so many ways. I pray for you to become a good wife to your husband instead of telling lies  about how unhappy your are with your marriage to someone else's husband. My! Guess your split personality has become a disease and it caused me migrain. For God sake! One thing that you might not understand that some guys are just plain shallow when it comes to conflict and they turn to the easiest solution and make used of you.

Dear you, you have been given a brain to think and start to think as a lady even I doubt if you are one. Hope one day you will find your virtue! Aren't you getting tired when the list of  people who hated you become longer and longer day after day? Regardless constantly put a blame on others, perhaps you might need to turn the mirror to yourself and examine on what went wrong.

Bottom line, I never wanted hate you for I truly do not know how to handle hatred. It is just tough! -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment