Thursday 2 June 2011

The Other Hobbies

I love reading books. Novels to be precised.  So far, I read those from Danielle Steel (thank you Maksu sbb bg Nor angkut buku-buku marvelous tu bawak balik rumah). Those books are actually belonging to my aunty, but somehow, I managed to hijack the books and brought it to my house and spend hours reading those great books. Some books, I even read it for 4 times and still cry over the sad story in it.

I love watching live bands performance so much! I think live band (I mean the Indie band which used to play at gigs) are super cool!  This was my hobby since I was a school girl. I know I was under age and not supposed to go to any clubs to watch band performances but during my school time, there was always a place to hang out to watch band performances with my bunch of friends. I remember I used to go to gig at Ampang Park. There was one place next to it used to organize the gig which usually started at 2pm and ends at 8pm. For me, I normally will be back at 6pm. That was it! 6pm was my curfew time. Mom decided that I can go and watch the gig but somehow if I failed to reach home latest by 7p.m, God knows what she will do to me the next day. That is why I love my mom so much. She was super cool! Gosh~! I miss her! (She has departed on 2 May 2009 – on my birthday month). - nho


No comments:

Post a Comment