Thursday 2 June 2011

The Duo


Last night when I got home after work, I was so delighted looking at my boy, Saif who is one year old now, playing hide and seek with her 5 years old sister Tasha.  During the day, Tasha will stay at her school, Smart Soleh Taman Midah while Saif will spend his whole day staying with her great grandmother (yes, my grandmother) at Taman Mulia Bandar Tun Razak.  Daily, the Pipis family (husband, me and the kids) will gather at around 6p.m and during that time I will see the sparkle in Saif’s eyes for finally reunited with his Dada, Mummy and importantly his favorite family member, Kakak.  For that excitement, he, who just started walking on his 1st birthday in middle of May, will wander around the house and laughing all the way. But yesterday, while Dada was praying,  and I was reading newspaper, Saif and Tasha were happily running around and Saif was frantically laughing when suddenly Tasha screamed: ‘Adik! cepat lari!!Kita bakor!Kita bakor!!’ (mengikut kata2 Usop Wilcha from Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah) and Saif was constantly doing the hand action of Usop Wilcha while me?I was stunned and just could not stop laughing.

That was my duo, the favorite duo! -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment