Thursday 2 June 2011

The Start Up

It has been a long time since I wanted to start up my own blog.  But, the intention delayed for there are lists of things which I have to put on top as priority.  In high school, I enjoy writing. I write stuff like short stories or ‘cerpen’ and poem. Most of the stories I wrote were about relationship among family, friends and lovers (even my late Mom does not know about this).  Often I asked for my friends to read the stories and write some reviews. Mainly of the comments were encouraging and some criticizing (but in a good way I supposed).

My~! It has been 11 years now since I left school and the passion to write is still there, but it I was not smart enough to divide my time proportionately for this one interest (yes, I have many other interests which some people find it boring).  Back to this writing stuff, sometimes I write poems to my husband, which he enjoy so much of receiving one! And I was just glad he did!

The truth, I did not realize that I still love to write even after 11 years leaving high school until when there was a time when I was pursuing my degree back then in MMU that made me realize that telling stories in a written form is always being my interest. I wrote 60 pages for 10 case studies in my analysis for Business Ethics subject. And my lecturer, Mr Omar Salahuddin (an English man with a super duper great sense or humor) was really thrilled by reading all those ‘stories’ (of course the analysis was based on facts and research!) Thanks Mr Omar! u really made my day that time with the high marks you gave.

I doubt if anybody reads my writing since it is just some normal pieces from a lady who almost hit her 30's and trying to share some bits of her life experiences. But if there any, I really do appreciate it.

Ok enough for now, I write again in some other time. Thanks for dropping by! - nho

No comments:

Post a Comment