Friday 3 June 2011

The Gossips

I realize now when I grow up that life can be so cruel. Unless college, gossips spread faster in the office. Don’t ask me why for I don’t have any valid answer for that. My opinion? Some people are just bored with their work routine, decided to sit together, talk over things and over others. My rule of thumb is simple. I don’t gossips because my late mom used to advise me to do not mind other business as much as we don’t want others to mind ours. But for me, in this life, the rule is differently applied; the more we hate to mind over others, the more they love to mind ours!

I guess it must be my mom’s blood which I carried for I hate to death when people start a conversation with me with the sentence sounds like this..” nak tau tak, i heard that….” …” kenapa dia tu …”…” You know that she is telling this and that…” my! Please, I just feel like screaming. And worst, do not tell me about your family and in-laws marriage crisis. Telling me the long journal story of your uncles, your aunties, your in-laws, your 2nd in-laws, 3rd and 4th; I mean the whole family tree. Please la! I am not interested to know. 

I do believe that there are so many things to do in life other than sit together and talk over others. Please. Read books or start a blog for god sake and stop giving our precious ‘pahala’ to others by gossiping about them! Maybe some people enjoy talking so much until they don’t realize what they talk is killing them back in silence -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment