Friday 10 June 2011

The Team That I Missed To Work With

In 2004, after finished my diploma, I have been given a chance of one good friend of mine to joint this one Event and Training Company which located in Lebuh Ampang. It was my first serious job and I was shocked at first to see how crazy the job was until the ‘sleep’ word has totally disappear from my life dictionary.

The good thing was I love the team mates so much. It was ok for the long hours working (there was a time where I had to stay back until 2am at the office) as long as I can stay with the rest of them. Those people who I hard to forget were Radhia, Mr. Peeps(off course he was one of us!) , and other crazy bunch of people like Wawa, Archert, Kak Ila, Aizar, Chintok, Fasha, Jamal, Hisham, Eddy, Meque and many more of them who used to stay up late with me especially while we were at the camp. But we had so much fun being a bunch of crazy owl though!

Also not forgotten those faci in Sabah who was helping me so much while I was in my first Cyberkids at Beringgis, Papar! Gosh~! Miss you guys a lot and no one can take Beringgis out of my mind even when I am 90 years old full of wrinkles!

Among the happiest moment in my life was when my birthday was surprisingly celebrated at Cinta Sayang Golf and Country Resort, Sungai Petani, by the entire team member, the bosses, the client and also Mr Peeps who knows about their mischievous plan and managed to keep it secret from me for the entire evening. Even I sprinkled my leg that evening but the night was amazing and thinking about it still manage to put a smile upon my face J - nho

No comments:

Post a Comment