Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Stranger Who I Ignored


Life is not just about you, me and everyone close to us. To our surprise, it extends to the edge of the world.  Well, not literally to the end of the world but what I am trying to say is that sometimes we never know who might knock on our door and bringing up surprise to our life.

Once, there was a stranger who I hardly known. Even we were in the same building, studying in the same college and I oftenly saw him standing in front of the glass door of a room which famously called as’ Aquarium’, but I was ignoring  him for he was not in my list of interest. During class break, I used to sit at the café while waiting for another class and for another day to pass by. Even so, I was still saw him sitting at the café with bunch of his friend.  I never spoke to him nor noticed him.

April 2004 - I was busy assisting my manager at the office in Lebuh Ampang, for our next Cyberfolks Camp at Impiana Cherating when one familiar faces came in and sat quietly at the office sofa. I knew him! It was the same guy who I used to saw standing in front of the glass door of ‘aquarium’. It is interesting to finally met him here but ahh~! I was just too busy to say hi or even smile at him. From my view, he was just another stranger who might be attending for an interview and might be disappear in another half an hour and I might not be seeing him again for another next 10 years, but who cares?. Half an hour later, the manager brought that guy to me and introduced him as Pipi. I say ‘What? Fifi?!What a strange and funny name you have there!’. That was my first expression when were being introduced by our manager and I was mischievously trying so hard to control myself from laughing! And that guy just smiled and never say a word towards my 'not so pleasant' expression to his funny name!

20-24 April 2004 , Impiana, Cherating- We were asked by our speaker, Shahnaz to find someone as our buddy. Since all the girls have their own partner, so it left me with no one. I had no choice but to grab ‘Fifi’; who at that time I finally realized what his real name was, as my buddy even though he was trying to get Achert as his buddy. Since then, we were very much attached. He was a creative young man back then who came up with great ideas and one of those is ‘Petikan Kata’ and we get along very well while I was helping him with his new experience and our hectic and crazy life at the camp. A week after, when we get back to the office, he thanked me for being so helpful and so supporting while becoming his buddy. And since that, we were just inseparable. 

8 June 2011 – Here I am telling you on how a stranger who used to stand at the aquarium glass room has finally became my great buddy at work and apparently now is my husband for 5 years. It has been an amazing journey for how we share our life experience from the first moment we met until we have adorable kids now.

Dear Mr. Pipi, I was blessed for being your wife sayang! I love you my man!-much love <3 -nho

That was us on our 1st year marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment