Tuesday 12 July 2011

It's 11th of July again~! :)

Taking my time off from my endless to-do list at the office and blogging is peaceful. Last Monday, 11th July was the husband’s birthday. Decided to take a day leave and spend a blissful Monday with only two of us without the kids J

We shared life for 7 years and it always been an amazing emotions journey to spend my life with him. I always proud and never fail to be glad to wake up every morning seeing his face and smelling his presence next to me. Off course, we are not always being peaceful. It’s marriage; off course there are turbulences, hurdles, happiness, joy and all sorts of emotions. What I am trying to say is WE MADE IT THROUGH! We face it together and take it as a challenge for us to grow stronger and learn to appreciate each other more. Well, eventually we move on with our life together with our adorable kids off course!
Once, there was one psycho who tried so hard to ruin what we have build, but, I am just glad that we made it through.
And we are very much happier than ever.

My~! The journey is a stretch path! And there are lots about to come.
I just pray that we will make it through.

Babe, hope you will enjoy tonight’s football match between Arsenal and Malaysia! It’s my birthday present to you honey!  

p/s: babe, sembahyang jemaah dgn u and anak-anak is the best thing we ever did together everyday.

1 comment:

  1. nak komen sendiri boleh tk? i like this post..it was awesome!haha (tkde org koemn baik komen sndiri, after all, this is my own blog!!)sgt perasan!

    ReplyDelete