Wednesday 20 July 2011

I am The Busy Bee (The Cute Ones)

Board papers; almost 30 of them.Daily correspondence (which has been delayed from my reply since a week ago).Insurances (many of them!) and not forgetting tonnes of Fertilizer order that pull  me of from my blogging and off course; creating a love poetry for that Mr.!

 My~! the workload and to do list are just get crazy over days, however, I am so blessed that I manage to pull myself together regardless a stack of papers on my 'in' tray. (Still trying my best to sneak between these documents and update my pretty blog though!)

Afterall I just can't help but to thank the husband for delivering my Subway sandwich and the marvellous creamy Cappucino Ice Blended from Coffee Bean straight to me office! Love u baybeh and I always do! -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment