Sunday 31 July 2011

Sepang Gold Coast (Sepang Golden Palm Tree Resort)

It has been a countless trip to that magnificent resort (I supposed since we signed for the Iconic membership last January 2011), but I still find it exciting and soothing!

We had a really great time living ‘above the water chalet’ with the top class facilities. The house (we were living in the chalet with 2 big master bedrooms and a great hall-since my grandmother and aunty were with us) was cozy and every inch of the room never failed to lighten my day (as well as my husband’s, Saif’s and Tasha’s!) How do I explain more,  for Sepang Gold Coast is always been thrilled and enlighten me till I lost my words to describe them.

Wrapping up, the husband and I are truly had a great time together, having coffee, read books and magazine at the balcony above sea water of Malacca Strait, covered by the clear sky and thousands of star while enjoying the fresh air and the windy night. And the quality time we both had, it truly worth every penny paid!




No comments:

Post a Comment