Wednesday 18 July 2012

You've Been Missed

You’ve been missed
Even when we are miles apart
But you will be held closely in my heart.

You’ve been missed
All your greatness and sweetness
Is always being remembered thoughtfully in a bliss.
You’ve been missed
I pray for you to have your entire wish
Even at the day when you feel lost and there’s nothing more to embrace.

You’ve been missed
And I just want you to know
That even we are no longer sharing laugh and great jokes together
But it is our friendship which I shall cherish forever.

You’ve been dearly missed. – nho

This dedicatedly made for the people who were once used to share laugh and touch me in my life. The bond between us shall be remembered and held closed in my heart no matter how far we are apart by our ambitions and goals. Miss you girls.! J

No comments:

Post a Comment