Wednesday 11 July 2012

Happy Birthday To You My Dear!


Happy birthday my dear
You age now increased by another number.

Happy birthday my dear
You are now a little older and perhaps a little wiser (LOL!).
Happy birthday my dear
8 years of sharing life with you is always filled with tender.

Happy birthday my dear
I love you and it’s beyond measure.
Happy 29th birthday to you my dear! –nho

It’s 11 July again and the age of another best half of me is increased. 8 years together, he has been a great best friend, a good listener, a critique, a supporter and an undeniably great daddy to both our Princess and Prince.  I neither plan for some exclusive event for the birthday bash nor an astonishing surprise for him on his birthday even a fancy gift. Instead, I dragged him to accompany me to get things ready for my Master class registration and after that, we had some quiet quality time with funny yellow birthday card and later, a decent family dinner which has been a little chaos with Saif who can’t control himself from smudging the cute cake. 

Daddy's little boy.

Dear you, I wish nothing but for both of us to still hold hands at the blissful rainbow and at the stormy cloud. To still hold hands when the turbulence comes and still hold each other tight even when we turn 80, sitting at the balcony watching the world changing :)

I love you, and happy 29th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment