Sunday 22 July 2012

Ramadhan and Forgiveness.

Sometimes, as much as we try to accept the fate that has been planned for us, somehow we can't help but to feel sorry over seeing the one who used to hurt us look awful now when we bumped in a circumstances, as though the Karma has finally laid its fist on them. Wallahualam – nho,2012.

This might be the reason on why our paths were crossed last night. To forgive and let go.

Conversely, I would rather not to touch on the recovered wound anymore. Let it healed flawlessly. Nevertheless when the paths are crossed under circumstances, we can’t help but to seize on every single tad of the bitterness. Yet, let the bygone be bygone, at times, the past are meant to be forgotten through the ticking clock. All are forgiven and done and the forgiveness is sought too for my offended write up towards her. I guess I was taken away by the emotions when it was written.

Salam Ramadhan to all! May all of us be bestowed with His mighty blessing. Also, I pray for my daughter’s resolution to fast for full 30 days will be a triumph! Break a leg girl! Mummy sayang Natasha!

p/s: I always fall in love with my husband’s creativity and creations. Ramadhan card below is one of those. I’m your biggest fan dearie! -nho

Self-made Ramadhan card by the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment