Thursday 26 July 2012

A Friend Who Betray

We were great together
At high school, you and me
We were meant to be as a friend
At least, that was what I thought you were.

Inseparable; as others said
I thought for I don’t have to rely on others
I have you and it’s suffice
No other requirements no other terms
For all the laughter that made my day cheer and the rest, it doesn’t matter.

That was when things were perfect and in order.
But then, I was wrong.

I remember how you stare
Towards me when I missed my hit
On the day of our softball game
On one particular round that I made the team lose
When we had the game against some other leading school.

The coach yelled at me
The whole team abandoned me
I looked at you for hope of support
Yet you give me the look of disguise and hate
As though you wish me was never your mate.

However I made a big hit to redeem my pride
When we had a game against CBN
It was a victory when I made my home run
And suddenly you ran to me, delightedly, as though we did it together hand in hand.

We were cool since then
Yet I never fail to remember on what you have done
For I finally realize that you were not the one whom I can lean against
At the time when everybody cast me for I knew you would do the same.

Month passes and we never the same
For later I found out
That you and our whole friend were planning a plot
To hit my face and get me humiliate
When you created a fake letter with the hope that I would flatter
Saying it was from a boy who had a big crush
Who wanted to meet me up and hope the relationship would last.

Well tell you what, I had smell the rotten fish in prior
And I will not let you push me down further
And thanks to the ex-boyfriend of yours ‘who was that again I can’t remember?’
Who you dumped for some other shallow
And he was the one who tricked you and finally exposed the lie
Which you and the rest were planning for a nasty lie.

That was then. When we were in high school.

Now, 12 years after high school
We bumped again and you were hit by the truth
Well woman, I neither be sorry for you nor be bother if you are still neglecting the fact
For it is priceless and none of you could afford afford the price tag.

So long. You deserve the best place ever; to be deleted from my life; permenantly -nho

I can't help but to expose the damage.

Why am I keep clashing my path with the one who caused the past sullenness this Ramadhan? Perhaps The Almighty asks nothing but for me to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment