Wednesday 25 April 2012

It’s ok.

It’s ok
I know your day were filled with thousand things
And replying to me would be the last on the list.

Haha! Hilarious!

I know how your work and other things has distracted you form this one figure
Well I don’t mind for I know it always been like that
When me is no longer around your linger.

I guess the work has finally departed us
But no worries, I will always be here when you reached home and rest
When u finally settle down from your busy day
And no more other ‘to-do-list’ at your concern
No other stuff on your mind but me and our children.

So go head with your work
No worries if the messages from the BBM getting abandoned
Emails in your inbox are forsaken
Even the missed calls are piling up in your Blackberry with out a single return.

It’s ok
For I know it is always back to us
Where you find your tranquil and peace
At the end of the day when your punch card time has already finished
So, worry not, it's ok. -nho

Some 'out-of-sudden' idea inspired by the crazily busy work schedule of my man.
Baby, I know you gonna love it! (Kedua-dua tangan ke bahu sambil mata memandang ke atas) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment