Thursday 12 April 2012

Dear Destroyer

Dear destroyer
I know you were hit by the truth
And it bites you viciously like a mad dog
And it damaged your rusty crust
With its jaw called “reality”.

Well you had my chances, attention and almost trust
Somehow it means nothing to you and you threw it to your “negligence” dustbin
Go on, keep dancing to the music of your betrayal sound
Where u are the dark swan

Until one day someone came and kill you with his shot gun.

How amazing you can prompty created a plot
Perhaps when you were little you wanted to be a joker to Lady Camelot
Telling all over the world that other things doesn’t matter
Ironically you actually care and that was why you read
And got taken away with every single word in it
Yup! It is a victory to see, for you even lie to yourself indeed.

Say what u gotta say to convey your deception
Go for it, it doesn’t effect me and my pretty skin.
After what you have done and now I am telling you this 
I neither be sorry nor pity nor guilt over you
For it is priceless
And even your 12 months arrears pay cheque ain't gonna afford the value!

Cruel huh? That’s the words of truth. Sila telan! -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment