Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mommy Back to School!

I was in my peaceful sleep when the husband woke me up and saying “babe, wake up, this is a reason for you to be happy at 2am in the morning. Read this, read this!” while showing me the email notification on my blackberry.

We are pleased to inform that your application for graduate study of Master of Economy  at *** is already approved. Send by igimsadmin@***.edu.my online system.

My! I couldn’t me more thrilled and about to jump up to the ceiling! Truth is I have been waiting impatiently on their reply and answer since the application was send to them 2 months ago. Now I am so blessed for my dream and goal to enhance my education level to one step higher is almost achieved.

With that too, I guess it is about time for the schedule and time table to change. With job, kids and husband, I might need a lot of deodorant and perseverance to make sure all are in order. I talked to the kids yesterday on going back to school. Well, 2 years old Saif seems to agree with almost everything while Tasha has questioned me and seemed worried whether will mommy have time to check her homework, arrange the schoolbag and books according to time table and will mommy be home before she went to bed. I guess she is growing up faster than I expected. And the husband; I have his oath and agreement on the changes which he will face for the next 1 and a half years however we mutually decided that we will work hand in hand to coop with each others’ crazy schedule for the sake of the kids and us. Insya-Allah.   

After all, my intention is nothing but to offer a better life for the kids and me husband. I want to achieve my ambition being a lecturer, and pursue my PhD in England so that the kids will have the opportunity to school abroad and expose to the world out there and be able to feel what I felt back then in 1999 while living in Filey St., Broomhall, Sheffield. As for the husband, it is an opportunity for him living overseas and off course to get him to watch the football match at Old Trafford Stadium every weekend, live in front of his eyes. Further, he had a vision of serving Islamic Relief HQ in Birmingham should he has the opportunity to follow me across the continent.

Well, I think I am few steps ahead to achieve all of the above.  

Thanks all good friends, lovers and haters for your do’a. All are equally loved and treasured.

I bet mom would be smiling and proud of me if she is here with me now.  Thanks mom, what I am now is very much of what you have sacrificed solely for me for the past 51 years of your life. I love you and Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment