Wednesday 9 May 2012

Dear Nina..

SUBJECT: Thank You Trillion Times
DATE : 10 May 2012 / 8.00 a.m.


Dear Nina,

Babe, I have received your early birthday card and presents!
Thank u so much! I suka sgt. And all the cute paper clips tu sangat berguna when I enroll my class in September nanti.
Thank u and thousand appreciations go to you for remembering and cherishing me.
Thanks too for all the inspirational quotes in the card. Totally boost my spirit and energy!

Just sharing some great news received on the same day as your parcel arrived, I received the good news from U** that my application to further study is accepted and approved! The class will be started this September. Yeay! Back to school!

So yesterday was a total double celebration for me; to be accepted as a student again and off course a birthday present from my best friend in heaven! :D

Thanks Darl! You excites my dull days! Muah!

xoxo
Endless love,
Your giggle partner in class :D



This email was sent by me to my sparing partner while I was in MMU, Cyber. We had so much fun under the hot sun of Cyberjaya don't we babe? :)

Missing u.










Those were the amazing days..

2 comments:

  1. Auwwwww!! babe!!!!!
    i baru baca!!!!! thanks!!
    suka suka sukaaa!!!
    especially gmbar bersama miss diva piah!!!
    omigosh!!! those sweet memories!!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crazily miss u too! Regardless our crazy busy schedule i think we should squeeze time and meet again with all the girls kan?
    I think i'm gonna plan for our gath again (VIVA lagi la opp course! :D) perhaps after Raya.
    Did you check out the new story of Miss Diva Piah? She is a Datin now?:D Good for her. It suits her well. hahahaha!
    Missing you, the girls and our mighty Sirah yang dah takde :D Take care!

    ReplyDelete