Sunday 12 February 2012

A Woman with Virtue

A woman with virtue
Sitting at the window looking at the world changing its hue
Remembering where the life path has bringing her to
But at the end still standing firm to her belief regardless all the nasty dispute.

A woman with virtue
Never to put herself into dismay
For she is calm attending all the conflicts and denial
With no uproar, no yelling
Just some words of wisdom that make others smiling

A woman with virtue
What has the world turn you into
Yet you still syukur upon all the lies
And honestly pray for life will give its own penalize -nho


Don’t forget to keep saying Alhamdulillah to all the bad things happen to you for The Almighty is actually giving His additional bonus to your Ibadah mark. I humbly seek forgiveness to those who I might carve with my sayings and words for I need to lead my life with no liability toward others and with that too, I honestly forgive anybody who intentionally or unintentionally has hurt me in the pass. May 2012 turns us all to be a good muslim / muslimah and may Allah guide us with his Hidayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment