Wednesday 22 February 2012

Corporate Adaptation Lesson 101

I don’t understand how things work for some people. My best guess; their basic human communicating skill is inferior and need to be polished by attending the necessary training.

I hardly blow on people. I rather silence or write it in a pleasant soothing way and post it on my very much loved blog. I deal the situation with my own way as it is amusing other than to scold and embarrass people in front of others. After all, remain silence is the best virtue rather than dip yourself in a mess.

However it seems worsen. Even after a year and a half serving this position, things are getting gruesome.  Well, for me no matter how high is your position or how long have you served the company that does not give you a permission to treat people dreadfully. I have worked in much bigger MNC before and I like the way they handle ideas. All are welcomed and will be heard first before being rejected rawfully. Well, it seems that all of us need to shine in some beautiful way, so give a chance! You don’t have to be mean only to get people to scare you so that they can respect you. That is totally brainless.

Bottom line, I clearly understand that the world will not be waiting for you to stand and learn how to walk while others are running. However, I strongly believe that the world would slow down and wait if only we could take things easily yet seriously. All things are possible with well composed and structured mind. In spite of all, it is all started in oneself.

It is all about respect, virtue and stays true.

Even The Almighty listens and never turns down the prayer. So let us don’t try to overrule the world and its miracle equation.


This is pretty much of my cubicle soon!
Where I can find one?

No comments:

Post a Comment