Wednesday 8 February 2012

2012; Lets Swing!

I am blessed.

Yup! I keep telling myself that.
Regardless the nasty things one did, I thank the Almighty for keep my spirit high and He grands me with some of His powerful strength to let me me walk on this short yet beautiful life path.

Now, I truly can’t refute my passion with poem / rhyme and writing after left it all behind for so many years (after get down with study, career and growing up kids). More and more friends on Facebook even my loved ones appreciate and gave their very much appreciated positive feedback on what I wrote. I love them! Thank you for all your support and also the positive criticism. I couldn’t be more bless for all your love and kindness J

I miss these wonderful girls. Thank you for making up time for the gath!
And as I am updating this, I am also in the midst of writing the thesis proposal for my Master programme. Insya-Allah I will pursue my education to the higher level by end of this year. I thank Him, the husband, and friends esp. Nina for their countless support. Couldn’t made it through without you! (Also, not forgetting to those who had turned up for the gath. regardless the busy schedule and crazy working commitment, trillion thanks :D)

That’s about it. Before I put a period to this entry, I just wanted to share my crazy uncontrolled enthusiasm towards the 2nd Gathering with my classmates, the Media Innovation and Management, MMU Graduating Class of 2008 to Tioman this coming June! So excited to be the Event Manager and organize it for my bunch of friends (definitely to bring the husband, Saif and Tasha as well). Tioman here we come!! -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment