Monday 13 February 2012

Juggling Times

Well it is never easy to get everything in order under the hot sun. But I think this is the power of becoming a mom.

I was really spoiled when I was a teenage girl with my late mom pampering me in everything (gosh I miss her!) Somehow, surprisingly after being bestowed with a ‘mom’ title, I have definitely transformed myself becoming a Super Woman who tries to juggle hundred balls with one hand!

Family, career and self development, a little boy who started to become a melodrama one, a girl who upward herself in school, husband and his work schedule. All are just some of the matter which I need to attend daily and not to mention the colleagues, the future Master supervisor who kept been bugging by me everyday to verify the proposal and off course the work- to- do list which seems vertically expanding after one has successfully been ticked.

After all, the positive attitude towards life has made it possible for me to encounter all the above mentioned.

Meanwhile, I also would like to share a disappointment over some people reaction towards divergence. For me, being a human is about to deal with all sorts of people, what matter is always to stay positive and stay true to ourself no matter how others try to kick us out of the window. We can’t afford to get everyone adoring us no matter how well we treated them. But again, our reaction towards those who throwing us dirt is matter the most.

Responding to a conflict by anger, revenge and nasty write up are not definitely a good encounter. I am not perfect either. Sometimes the emotion takes its evil turn in my heart but I am constantly learning and reminding myself that everything will be just great and beautiful with compromising, tranquility and constant prayer to the All Mighty for He is the Most Knowing and The Most Merciful towards His slave. With that again, with a humble imperfect heart, I am conveying the apology to those who I might hurt. J The truth, I love everyone who has touched my heart and intersect me in my life junction, be it in a sweet loving way or vice versa for I believe that it was all happen for a reason. Importantly, STAY TRUE.- nho

The world revolves. For that, treat others the way we want to be treated.J love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment