Thursday 1 March 2012

Tentang Seseorang


Aku cari kamu 
Yang pernah datang dalam mimpi
Samar-samar hampir malap
Akhirnya terus hilang dalam pekat gelap

Aku terus cari
Aku tahu kamu di situ
Dalam masa dan ruang yang lain
Namun tetap hatiku yakin
Akan nanti ada satu simpang
Tuhan tetap temukan kita untuk sama-sama pinjam rasa kasih sayang. -nho


This is was my truth feelings when ADA APA DENGAN CINTA was making its debut in 2002. A really big hit. I love Tentang Seseorang; one of the song that was featured in its soundtrack and it was actually brought me an inspiration to write a poem back then on someone whom I waited dearly  (even I have no idea who that person might be). Being single and alone that time, I was in a full of hope that one day the life path would bring me to someone who I will hold tight in my heart, the one like Rangga; deserve, quiet yet charming. Luckily I have met one!

No comments:

Post a Comment