Friday 23 March 2012

Discover Malaysia: Lake Tasoh, Perlis

Breathtaking view, chilly air, crystal clear water, pleasant classic wooden hut by the lake and the selected location for Kisah Hati video clip which was directed by my former lecturer in MMU with Remy Ishak as its feature. 

Those are amongst reasons why I fell in love with this place when we had a chance to visit the lake on the trip to Padang Besar, Perlis while exploring Northern region and visiting our cousin in Sg Petani on last New Year.

Couldn’t be more happy when the kids plus with me nephew were enjoying themselves, running around the spacious grass field by the lake with a background of green bluish hill nearby. There were also few huts and resorts offered for those who wish to stay or have a picnic with family and friends.

Guess that we will definitely to visit this place again as the atmosphere offers in Lake Tasoh is far more fabulous compared to the hustle and bustle life of KL; or perhaps a quiet honeymoon with my knights in shining amour whom I fell in love dearly for the past 8 years J  I just cant stop loving him more and more and thanks to him for made me as an angel in his life. Love u and its a bless to have you in life, Mr. Pipi -nho.

Saif refused to get his picture snap and ran to Dada
The kids and nephew
The breathtaking view

Me lover boy with my favorite book and favorite drink :) Lunch date
                 Its Mr Ghaz, me lecturer who directed Kisah Hati with the heartrob, Remy.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment