Sunday 1 January 2012

It's a Wrap! (Tasoh Lake, I Am In Love)

Finally, 2011 has closed its curtain and here comes 2012 with more promising colorful life journey.

Looking back, I must say I am proud of myself for made through a quite troublesome journey in twenty eleven and yet I grew stronger by knowing and learning the life fact and understanding human behavior. Nevertheless, life is all about taking the punch and move on. What's important is to always stand firmly on the FACT and BELIEF! With that, Insya-Allah, with His Mighty grand, we will made it through; gracefully :)

Enough of the year that was.

As I am writing this, me and the family had just got home from our great travel to Northern part of Peninsula Malaysia. We were visiting my cousins and also made our long due shopping in Thailand border. Not to mention that we made a great discovery of the new place to hang out for our holiday. It is Tasoh Lake! Located in Perlis and the view plus with the air are breathless. Me and the husband will definately come here to spend our 'back to nature' time with our kids! Amazing to discover this was the place choose by my former lecturer to shot Alyah's video clip; Kisah Hati with Remy Ishak! :D

Thats for now, I guess the next update would be my BIG 'hope to be executed' plan for 2012! Yeay! Bring it on and I am ready to swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment