Tuesday 9 April 2013

Days When Life in MMU Seems Like a Festival.

Cewah! The title sounds so extravagant!

It seems like a great day and week to be started with. The proposal has progressing very well based from the feedback from my supervisor on our meeting at the campus today. It only has minor alteration before it need to be resubmitted for defense. Couldn't be more thankful for my well progressing life, isn't it? (So far, before the agony of proposal defense started to take place)

I truly enjoy my driving to Cyberjaya today, after a long time hibernating at home waiting for the feedback and further input from my supervisor. As I hit MMU, couldn't help myself but to be overwhelmed with great memories of me and my friends when we were filling our days with laughter while accomplishing our under grad studies few years back. Now, every body has spread their wings and we are separated miles away all over the world, some working, while some others upgrading their education level. (like me!).

Reminiscing the day as a student has never bore me. It always has something new and great to be remembered. For instance, the part when me and my friends almost kena saman with pak guard just because of our laughter at the foyer next to the Siti Hasmah Digital Library. After years, I finally admitted that the laughter was indeed loud and deserve to be saman by the pak guard! Couldn't help it, as the foyer was our most favorite lepak spot of all times after we finished our class; after Sirah cafe (which no more in existence now). 

Today, as I walked passing through faculty of creative multimedia and engineering buildings in order to reach the management faculty (as I parked my car next to the surau at HB2 hostel), I kept seeing the figures and images of me and my friends walking together and gigling over each other not so funny jokes while carrying lots of books (konon2 nya rajin sgt study) heading to Sirah for makan. (What else we do as a student beside study, gelak and makan, right?). Can't help but to feel lonely for after all these years, I was the only one yang come back to MMU for the Master programme pulak. Nevertheless, it truly makes me feel younger to be lingered by these under grad student whose younger than me. Looking at them; brisky and murky walk to their classes while giggling with friends; so like us years ago.


.. I miss my bunchy MIME friends so much! Crazily! I hope they are doing great regardless being busy with what ever they been up to now. In my head, at this very moment, I have a great plan of getting them back together at Bukit Jugra, doing paragliding together. Maybe somewhere in May. Insya Allah, I hope this time around, it will come true!-nho


Me; while driving to MMU today to meet the supervisor.


Me and the crazy friends in 2007; on our under grad life in MMU

'Spring' season in MMU, Cyberjaya, 2007 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment