Wednesday 20 February 2013

What Are You?




This was creatively expressed and beautiful. Shared from Radia Rasul's status on Facebook:


Miss Radhia

“Who are you really?
You are not a name, or a height, or a weight or a gender and you are not where you are from.
You are your favourite books, and the songs stuck in your head.
You are your thoughts and what you eat for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
You are a thousand things but everyone chooses to see the million things you are not”




I love to read from Danielle Steels' and human / organizational psychology books. Currently, 1984, Southern Girl and Talk Show on Mute by Incubus and other tracks by the same band keep playing on my head besides Coldplay. Capati, Idli and Teh Halia are my kind of breakfast on Saturday morning and surprisingly, I don't have a specific favorite color.

What does it define me as a person?

I think the best answer would be: 
A mother of two who tries to defy a typecast motherly figurine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment