Tuesday 22 January 2013

Crap Writing In Between Research Papers



I am now working on other changes on my research paper. Need to change a little bit on the topic to meet with the supervisor’s requirement. Ideas are nowhere to be found since I am yet to have the reference book on my lap. This means, we need to organize a family trip to Kinokuniya maybe on this Maulidur Rasul public holiday after the husband finishes his meeting and his paragliding activity in Bukit Jugra. (I am crazily longed to do paragliding but the time constraint has delayed my intention.) Nevertheless I am more than happy to spend the holiday at home with kids and finish up the paper (should the ideas come).

I always keep reminding myself without fail that even how bad others’ treat you, that doesn’t give you a green card to treat them shit. I don’t know why all the sudden this thought came into the picture but I guess regardless being hurt by any circumstances in specific milieu, it is important to always leave a beautiful intuition about ourselves into someone’s life trail. Let them remember us in a smile, knowing that how good we are while we were in their life frame. The chance of touching people’s life doesn’t come that often, so while you have a chance to do so, leave a great impression about it. Let people miss your kindness. I believe with that you will always be cherished as a person who brings vibrant ambiance towards others.

Well, sometimes you don’t have many choices other than to hurt someone. It is undeniably that somewhere in the junction you might miss your step intentionally or unintentionally. But hey, seek forgiveness. Don’t lie to others or even to yourself that you don’t care if others hate you. It is just pathetic. Even how many times you deniable state that they don’t matter to you but karma always chase and trace you behind your back. Remember that you still have a shadow that always haunts you at night. Aren’t you feel sorry every time you in bed at night and knowing that how much destruction you did to one’s day or even life? But somehow it doesn’t surprise me to know that some find it soothing and sleep well at night regardless the demolition they made. Probably they have lost the sense of humanity. It is not me giving out a grandmother nagging but it just come to my thought that how easy it is for these people to live in a denial and point the fingers onto others. Sedih you all!

Forgiveness is easily granted but trust, is another complicated issues which you need to regain it back from square one.

Well ladies, this post has nothing to do with me or my personal experience. Just some random thought to update my blog while waiting for the idea to ‘merapu’ on my research paper comes in. With this and at this time, I admit that I miss 'the exploring island day' in Manukan. Snorkeling and getting the skin tanned under the hot sun of the exotic Sabah! (#Merapu again)

Ideas, come to mama!!-nho

Island hopping and snorkeling in Manukan Island Sabah. How beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment