Sunday 20 January 2013

Too Much Politics To Gobble.

How wonderful it is now to be lingered with the loved ones. The husband; who I called my best friend ever. We laugh out loud together over kid’s funny behavior and we fight over the abandoned dishes in the sinks! While the kids are doing great even the house is often filled with the loud screaming of a 2 ½ years old boy who's bullying everybody at all the times and becoming the big boss of the house. That is how wonderful I describe my life so far.


When this entry is updated, I am still very much awake at 12.30am accompanying the husband who is watching his favorite football match while me doing some unfinished business on my laptop. Lucky the connection is so much faster now at home, which enable me to do many things at times. A little deviation, I guess regardless the political fights among the political parties (as the PRU 13 is reaching up) and even I puke so many times over the power tussle between these parties, I think all of us deserve to be free from too much of political issues, be it in the newspapers or television. Boring! I can't barely watch TV3 and Bulletin Utama now for it poured me with so many unnecessary things which bored me to death. Rather, I watch Bernama TV or Capital TV to update myself on what is been up to the world today and business updates. This is not the act of me being plain ignorance but for me, I keep my political views on my own rather than sharing it out loud to the world.  Keep it sealed secretly until the day of the election. On thing for sure, I think this one particular party is getting more and more desperate to maintain their political power (can be seen from their empowerment thru mainstream media and all the cerita dalam kain which they been spreading in papers and tv); for some 'unknown' reason. Muak!

Politics always bores me. For truth. Being in the Media, Management and  Economics field and learn many jargon in effective economics and media theories that should be applied, I can't help but to infer some useful information which later help me in making useful decision.  Sometimes it is just too dismal to see the extend people will go only to achieve and sustain their power and money. Well, there's always a thin line between serving people and misusing the power and responsibility.

It has been pasted on my mind that people with a great power always carry a big burden on their shoulder. You'll be ruin if you choose to become powerful with money and power as your ultimate goal. You will end up corrupted sooner or later. On the other hand, serving people and be powerful by virtue will aways give you a great impression and remembrance not only from the people whom you lead but also the bunch after them. Take our Prophet Muhammad  (PBUH) as the perfect example, the powerful man with a powerful influence yet money and supremacy always appear the last items on his list. Our Prophet is a perfect example of a leader that will guide you to Jannah and the best of all, his teachings is relevant regardless centuries that passes after he passed away. But I guess with the changing world nowadays, people tend to swift their life objective. More are looking for a temporary pleasure while fulfilling their lust. When people are blind with power, they will fool around with any issues possible even the sensitive one only to gain support from people in order to be able to rule. I think this is the most pathetic act of the politicians to even politicized the issue of the usage of the word Allah in Bible. It is much understood even by my 2 years old son that the word Allah is solely belong to the Muslims. Why all the sudden bring the issue of democracy even when dealing with sensitive religious issue and Aqidah?  Popularity perhaps. For me the solution is simple, there's no such thing as sharing the word Allah in any other religous book which does not represent Islam. It will cause confusion to the Muslims. Period. 

Dear politicians, please forget the dissimilarities when it comes to our Aqidah regardless colors. Whether you are Red, Blue or Green, put our Islamic Syariah upmost. Afterall, this is the least you can do to prove us your unity as a Malay and Muslims in Malaysia,right? We had enough of having leaders who constantly fighting over power.

I guess I better stop here. Truth is I have started to get bored with so much of the politics to be stuff into our mind, body and soul from the mainstream media news. (Like we didn't notice how they play and control the media)

p/s: When politics started take up so many aspects in life, it is the indication that the development is no where to progress. -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment