Monday 7 March 2016

Damn You


Hah!
The other day I came across the old picture of us
It struck me like yesterday to the sniff of your sweet betray
The feeling was so true that it travelled me to the time and space of  Y2K
Damn. Again It was me ..you..her and that awkward triangle

I wish you had never come to me to your dismay
at the Centre Stage of that Gig
Where Runaway Train by the Soul Asylum were on the play
I wish I had never be that fragile
To reply your 'Hei, can I borrow a pen' with my sweetest smile
But hey, you were too good to be resisted
You knocked it allIncluding me who stood there tall.

Too glad
I made my way out from the madness and thwarts
And no longer caught up in the time and space
Totally NOT missing it but just a remembrance to live which I used to have.


Damn you.

In remembrance of the funniest, silliest triangle in Y2K and  Ex-Girlfriend; No Doubt.
16 years later,
Nho

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete