Tuesday 5 November 2013

Flying Beneath Jugra Atmosphere Again! Paragliding for My 8-years-old Gal!

Paragliding! What else do we do as the weekend hit us? As the final exam is over and few papers result shows how splendid she performed in her exam further inspired by her mommy's enthusiasm over paragliding and flying experience prior in March, this 8 years old girl took the challenge to pump her adrenalin to the new level by flying! I am so proud of my baby over her calmness and excitement to try this extreme sport, which might be the biggest fear to some adults!

This paragliding activity was supposed to be the gathering for me and my besties back in Uni days, however since some of them (most of them) are having last minute 'urgent' matter, so it left me with the Islamic Relief volunteer and my girl to para glide. Therefore, I urge Natasha to try this out and to challenge herself beside as a good training ground to build up her self-confidence.

She was the first to fly on that day with our most renowned flyer, Captain Ikhwan and she made me proud over her calmness and enthusiasm to fly. It took her only few seconds to take off and to be up in the air. She described her take off and flying are the best experience ever, to be flying next to eagles, beneath the sky and above the Straits of Malacca. Amazing! and even Saif had fun running around the hill while watching the big sister flying. We enjoyed our day so much and Tasha look forward to fly again somewhere in future. *kopak poket Dada and Mama! lol! -nho






No comments:

Post a Comment