Tuesday 11 December 2012

I Loathe You

I miss you

Well I know you knew
Even when we never met since then
Yet the feeling is so true

Missing you is bitter
Missing you is sweet
Missing you is mixed feeling
Missing you is fluctuating

We just know that we don’t need each other; anymore
We moved on to a different space
Meeting new people
Meeting new life
When you finally met the one who you can call as ‘wife’
Yet the memory is here to follow
Never fail to chase us in a sorrow

Missing you never mean that I want you
Missing you never mean that I need you
Missing you never mean that I still long for you
It is just the memory that bring us back to the life where we want to forget
Delete and finally move on on a different pace
But sometimes it just worth remembering for
So that I know what type of person that I used to ignore

I miss us but I loathe you. -nho

No comments:

Post a Comment