Tuesday 30 October 2012

Discover Kuching, Sarawak



At first I refused to accompany the husband when he started to propose me to travel with him as he required to go Lundu (Lundu is a small town with 3 hours driving from Kuching which located near the border between Sarawak and Kalimantan) for his Qurban event; as I am having the Microeconomics paper on Tuesday and need more time to do some revision, but towards the end, I guess this is the opportunity to explore East Malaysia as I always fall in love with its nature, culture and friendly people.

On Saturday, we rushed with our bag pack to the airport as the arrangement were made at the very last minute and as usual, Tasha and Saif couldn’t be more thrilled to travel buy ERL and bus to LCCT. We stayed in Dormani Hotel, which nearby to Masjid Bahagian and took the opportunity to ride on penambang across the Sarawak River to have mee kolok and laksa Sarawak, also bought tones of delicious kek lapis from the nearby shop runs by the local. There’s nothing more that I could say about this trip even after several trip to East Malaysia as facilitator and Assistant Project Manager, there’s nothing like discovering it with the loved ones. (I noticed that my ideas in pouring words has become lesser since I started my class; must have been thinking too much on my paper and not to mention its pressure). So here’s some pieces of me and my kids enjoyment while discovering Kuching! –nho.








No comments:

Post a Comment