Tuesday 7 August 2012

Saying Farewell to Blogspot

I am not literally saying farewell to blogspot but I find my primary interest to wordpress is now rising. Chances are I will not be updating my blogspot since I find the highly interest in WordPress. Firmly, I was never be inspired by one to write and to start up blogging only by the random suggestion on my facebook status years ago, truth is I have started writing long before I was ‘inspired’.

I am tired of constantly dealing with people with bad behavior so it’s ok if you refuse to admit your mistakes. It’s ok if you never ask for forgiveness. It all didn’t matter anymore. I am more than happy to move on regardless all the denial and lies. I have bigger future goals to achive and work on now. So all are forgiven for the sake of you and forgotten for the sake of me. Alhamdulillah.

Nevertheless, feel free to visit me at http://nurhayaomar.wordpress.com

Appreciate for all your time and kindness for dropping by in my blog. . All are equally cherished. Thanks again. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment