Monday 11 June 2012

Just a Mom?

I found this on facebook and I think this is worth sharing of J

‘Just a mom?! I can’t stand it when people say, “You’re JUST a mom?” with their annoying gestures. “ Yes! I am a mom!” (and a Damn good one!) That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, hairdresser, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man or any ghosts that haunted my kids at night. I don’t get any paid holidays, sick pay or days off. I work DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. That’s just BEING A MOM! I may not be anything to you, but I am everything to someone. Enough said.’

Hahaha! I guess the role being a mom is indescribable with words. The day when your little tiny bundle of joy came into this world, it carries all of the above responsibilities together with them. A mom; never been paid, yet best of all, at the end of the day, our kids ‘thank you’ kisses and cuddles are what make us feel that all of the above are worth doing for. -nho
I should find and put this on the door of my kids room

No comments:

Post a Comment